Dedicated, Resolute and Capable Teacher with 15+ years of Administrative Experience Confident Presenter at Conferences and Workshops, Able Administrator.
- Celebrated speaker, acclaimed academician and an integrated instructor
- Facilitator, Counsellor, Mentor, Organiser of events in the Educational domain
- Led round table discussions and workshops on issues of societal importance
- Resource Person in CBSE workshops
- Implemented team teaching strategies in institutions and establishments
- Served on committees overseeing educational policies
- Contributed to columns on national news perspectives
- Edited English language journals for school students
- Tutored students in multidiscipline areas to improve communicative skills
- Had been a part of the panels in calibration and discussion with Professors and Researchers on Educational issues
- Trained leaders for leading group driven modules
- M.A. (English Literature)
- M.A. (Philosophy)
- M.Phil in Peace Making and Gandhian Thought.
- Cleared NATIONAL LEVEL EDUCATIONAL TESTING accredited by U.G.C
- Cleared UPSC Prelims in the year 2002
Prizes & Awards
- Gold Medal in Post Graduation.
- Governor Awardee for being an Eminent Educator
- Had been an Endowment Scholarship holder.